Saturday, January 20, 2007

Cafe Lalo

Cafe Lalo is one of my favorite breakfast spots in Manhattan. They have many delicious things to eat from the menu to the pastries behind the counter. You can tell how great the food is sometimes by the crowd it attracts on the weekend. The have a lot of guilt free pastries like the sugar free cheese cake or the sugar free cookies, that taste incredible. They have an international menu with breakfast special from around the world. There's the Italian breakfast the New Yorker which is my favorite, there's a Swiss breakfast, french, Denmark, and some other that slip my mind, they are all good. One of the things that I constantly remember about this Cafe is a couple of years ago they film a movie that I watched in this Cafe before I ate there. So from time to time when am enjoying my New Yorker breakfast I remember Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan eating by the window in "You got mail." I guess it took me a few years to discover this incredible place to eat at.

No comments: