Friday, December 15, 2006

What A Way To Start Your Weekend

Today we had a Chirstmas party at the job. It was nice cuase we came in early from the field. After work me and some of my co-workers went to a bar and had some drinks. This was cool the fellas bonded and cracked jokes on one another. The day was going great until I decided to head to the city to meet my girlfriend. The hose on my car went right on the fifty-ninth street bridge. It was chaotic cars were driving wright up to my bumper as if they didn't see my car hood open and flashers on. I was able to make it into Manhattan were the first chance I got I parked the car to get anti-freeze and oil for the car. I had to do some running cause I parked the car on the sidewalk. Long story short I fought my way through the city to get a park by a mechanic shop I know. It was just my luck that when I got there they were still open. They fix the busted hose, all seem well.

No comments: